Tuesday 30 March 2010

oH buLan~!

at 23:09
Today's a full moon outside my window,
I check the Islamic calender, its 14th of RabiulAkhr 1431 Hijr.

Today also my dad's 58th birthday. Happy birthday dad..

I had a fever for 3 days now..i check the temperature outside, its almost 14 degree Celsius.

It's really weird that i can survive minus 20, but got sick instantly when the weather spikes up to above 10.

It's like i meant to be here, somehow, weather-wise.

Just like the way i feel about the silver moon outside my windowpane, which existence is solemnly dedicated to hold me upright through tonight. As if it sparkles just for me...

Sometimes it's just nice to have someone or something that stood there silently just to make sure that you're not alone.
Sometimes, it's the simple silence that do all the talking.

Oh bulan, you do say it best, when you say nothing at all~!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

your say?

 

pinkwallredfloOr Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos