Monday 8 March 2010

My refresh button.

at 15:03
I received a mail from my mom today. It's been a while since she wrote me one. And i couldn't exactly remember when. It's amazing how last night before i went to bed, i was longing for her hug. It's my safe place. Shifting me back to the very night before i left home 3 years ago. She hugged me tight and tell me everything is gonna be alright. Leaving me with the exact same spot of teardrop on my pillow.

I remember back then when i was in college, i used to get her hugs every once in a while. When i felt so helpless and have nowhere to go or don't know whatelse to do, i usually go back to her arm. A hug, and i do feel like a whole new person again. Like a refresh button being pressed when nothing else is responding.

Even 2 years now, that's the first thing I'm looking for in the airport whenever i arrived. Home is never a home without her hug. That too, the last thing that greet me off the departure hall.

In the mail, she updated me with stuff going on back home. One of my aunt is having an operation under the axilla. It's prolly benign. My sister is churning her stomach off as the SPM result is just around the corner. My niece and nephew, Isya n Adam already done packing and can't wait to balik kampung which is not until 2 weeks.

I miss home, I really do.
And at times like this, a simple hug from her would do.

1 comments:

-eD- on 9 March 2010 at 19:00 said...

u want my hug babe???

Post a Comment

your say?

 

pinkwallredfloOr Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos