Tuesday 23 March 2010

Trolley with Ting.

at 00:55
I went out today.
Movie night out - Shutter Island.
The plot was really interesting. But I won't say i love it that much. Nothing so far can beat Avatar.

It was a warm midnight when the movie ended. I did something I'd always wanted to do. I hopped in one of those trolley-car in front of the mall parking lot and have one my friend, Ting, pushed me around. Like a roller-coaster ride, the rush.

It's amazing that the exact same previous night , i was on my bed,drowned in tears, and the night after i was bursting into laugh, felt so free, like never before.

And it felt good, to let it go..

I love my friends, they do make me laugh. We had great times.

I'll get some sleep tonight. Thank you God, for a another great day.

1 comments:

-eD- on 26 March 2010 at 09:34 said...

thank u !!!!

Post a Comment

your say?

 

pinkwallredfloOr Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos