Sunday 21 March 2010

To him, that i love...

at 20:13

Have you ever met someone who loves u more than he loves himself?

Who'd rather hurt themselves, rather than hurting u?

Who would forgive you, for the mistakes u made because he truly know that u too, can lost your way, and that you didn't mean for things to happen?

Who will still hold out for your hand, no matter how hard you hit the ground?

Who, no matter how low you feel he never look down?

Who let you know that you still have some pride?

Who still let you fly with your broken wings?

Who's heart so pure and true even you might forget that once in a while?

Who will let you bleed till you finally heal?

Well, i do. I met him 4 yrs ago, tonight, i truly know that it's all for real. I truly know what does it means to be loved, regardless...

We need to be tested to see the strength. We need to wash the mud to see the true colour. We need to be lost to find our way.

To him,
I promise i'll find my way.
I promise i'll be better,
I promise i'll wiped away the escaped tears..

I love you.
Let me be the one who deserves, to love you again...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

your say?

 

pinkwallredfloOr Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos