Tuesday 27 April 2010

Till then.

at 17:05
It's approaching the end of April already, and i haven't post any.

Forgive me, please..not that i forget you, nor that i don't need to spill things out anymore..

Too much things happen, too many to say then, too boast to admit some of the stuff that happen to me in this very month of April..I'll write you more ok?I'm working it out, so just keep coming around, promise?

April plodding by cozily on its own, the weather is lovely, not too hot, not too cold, with a soft drizzle every now and then..Everywhere I go, I can't help but notice bright yellow buds shyly blooming on the fresh green grass. And oh, the tree outside my window is full of leaves now which I wish i see when exactly it awakes but yet again, i missed. Guess, spring is sooner recognized by plants then by people..

So it's true that they say, if you don't have winter, spring wouldn't be so pleasant. ;P

Be patient oh dear, please wait till then...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

your say?

 

pinkwallredfloOr Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos