Friday 1 April 2011

Neurotic Nervous breakdown.

at 15:36
I'm currently in the midst of panic attack at the moment. Hence, the post.

Few things usually wonder around my mind at times like this that i try over and over again to dismiss. (yes, this HAD happened countless of times before, duh!)

1) I keep picturing that time when i pick up the questions and I don't know a thing about it, sort of a blank-bimbo moments.

2) I also picture the moment where i picked up the card of question, smiling, knowing i would pass.

3) I picture myself walking out of the examination hall with my head down, fighting not to burst out tears in public with mind busy calculating the time i have left for next examination term-defeated.

4) I also see me packing away those neuro book, taking a deep breath, whispering DONE, LETS MOVE ON-out loud.

So there, am i the only one with this thought, or at some point you too, can't help but wonder what is going to be the outcome?

Although gold dust is precious, when it gets in your eyes, it obstructs your vision
Hsi-Tang


Yes, I'm in the midst of breaking down but yet hopeful for a dust of miracle.

3 comments:

fixing.messed.up.life on 1 April 2011 at 20:49 said...

a bit more sweetheart.. <3 just a while more to swim in tis ocean of waves filled with unbearable notes and books ;)all will come to an end soon and trust me , one day u gonna look back and say , i wud give anything to return to today's life.

i.hate.plastic.bags. on 5 April 2011 at 23:27 said...

auwww mak. thanx!! cudnt agree more.

-eD- on 6 April 2011 at 13:45 said...

no2...why u nid to return to today's life??u have me in the future...haha...anyway, cudnt agree more to shalini...just enjoy the moment..u will miss them....and nothing great come easy kn...

Post a Comment

your say?

 

pinkwallredfloOr Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos