Tuesday 5 April 2011

Call me crazy.

at 21:57

I rank the difficulties of my exams by one thing, and one thing only.

The severity highly depends on, whether or not, when I sleep at night -after the exam, with or without my credit book on the table beside my bed.

Rational?

I have to wake up and straight away check the credit book to confirm whether or not I actually did and passed the exam-indicated by the signature of the respective examiner.

Now, you see, here in Czech, all of the students here are responsible for this little blue book- named CREDIT BOOk. It basically record all your exams' marks and signatures saying that you already passed the subject and you can continue your study for the following year ( but of course they have the proper computerized recording system as well, somewhere). But this one is your record- for you to bring to the exam and for you to carry around. Like a report card in primary school that you have to bring home for your parents to sign, only, this one you got to keep it- yup, a little like that.

So every early semester, we wrote down all the subjects that we have to pass for that particular year- sort of injecting us with a shot of realism on what are we going to be facing, soon enough.

They're 3 exams to far that pushed me to that limit of having to constantly check my credit book(especially after waking up from sleep)-before i can finally settle down and admit, "yes, i did it, it's done". I don't know who implanted it in my brain that i might wake up, and find out that this is all just a dream.

Well, it happens right? When you want something or someone so really badly, the probability of them, making a huge grand appearance in our dream is super duper-ly HIGH, right?

So there, call me crazy, but these 3 subjects had successfully turned me into one.

1) CHEMISTRY- 1st year
2) PATHOPHYSIOLOGY - 3rd year
3) NEUROLOGY -4th year. ( the one i passed yesterday- Alhamdulillah)


No.No. the list doesn't stop there. There's more to come. I'll add it to the list when i get there ok!

As for the little blue book, if I make it till the end of this road, (please raise your hand and pray that I will), I promise I'm going to frame and hang it besides my scroll and on my living room wall.

Till then.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

your say?

 

pinkwallredfloOr Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos