Thursday 18 November 2010

getting-to-know-me-part-2

at 13:38
You see me with my food, how i cook, how i eat. Amateur-ish really. And this is not a humble-ness expression, but a mere truth I'd love to improve.

Next thing I'd love to share is also about taste. But my taste in living and architecture. I have no experience what so ever about architecture or architecture design to that point, but for reasons I couldn't grasp, I'd love to drown myself in their very basic philosophy and actual patterns of what makes a great architecture great.

A few years spent abroad has helped to open my eyes to the beauty which otherwise seems so foreign to me. Then it occurs to me, a grand building that stands alone doesn't gonna make it any great, just like a cloud missing its evaporated water, but rather a complete blend of whole mixture of it's surrounded nature is what brings it to its ideal. And of course the building should brings the best out of people that soon to reside in it. It should be able to take care of the people and nurture them so that the experience of the design itself can make them feel at their best and thus, live a better life.

It's a bit simplistic, really.

But why do you think people spend a fortune to stay in an expensive holiday villa if not because of its elegant sophisticated design and the atmosphere that can administer instant comfort the moment you set your step in it.

No, it need not to be the over-expensive furniture or Egyptian-silk bed-linen that I want to point out here, but, how different would our life might be if we can study the philosophy and the pattern behind it and create a healthy living of our own, on a daily basis.

Somehow it dawned upon me that the warmth of the designs and honesty of its culture is what makes it's so startled.

We have plenty of rooms to talk more on this, i hope.
Maybe a little later, when i no longer have surgery credit test like the one i'm having tomorrow.
Till then.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

your say?

 

pinkwallredfloOr Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos