Sunday 14 November 2010

Art is not what you see, but what you make others see.

at 19:07

You know when they say that everybody; each and everyone of us, have the good and the not-so-good-side.

Well, the good side of me, the better part of me always takes place when i'm with you. I know people always use that line- 'owh, time suke mmg la sume baik' (when you're in love, you see nothing wrong with the person) , but somehow i beg to differ. I behave, I become a better me, a better daughter, a better friend, a better sister, a better doctor, not because I want you to fall for that, or love me for that only or hide my imperfection from your eyes.

Why do I want to be a better me when you're around?

I haven't had the faintest idea. But all that is clear and crystal, is I want to become someone you deserve. Someone who's heart as pure and sincere as yours. Maybe because most of the time my heart and mind are buzy clouded with greed, fear, hatred and anger that only when I'm with you those things manage to shut up and give way to a more simplistic, pure and innocent word call LOVE.

Well then again, what do I know. But if being with you makes me a better me, then I want to be with you forever. If you're the way God speaks to me, then I'll try to pay a closer attention to hear a little deeper.

Because right now, I had stumbled upon a Great lesson to know who I am a little better, from a blink of sparkle, deep through your eyes.

You're my piece of art.
And now tell me, how can I thank you enough?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

your say?

 

pinkwallredfloOr Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos