Wednesday 10 November 2010

(re)Read.

at 23:59
Jotting is a very powerful tool.

Later this evening i go through my posts in blogs. There are some random moments that i had longed forgotten that just come flashing back to me. It does took me to that very moment that I was, tapping down the letters on the keyboard, carefully picking up right words to speak the language of heart, we call feelings. Only then i realize how important it is to keep jotting down, because it's true, it's the moment that you remember. However moving or cold.

I just got back from a movie, Saw, in 3d. Halloween spirit haunted the cinema too. But really, there couldn't have been a better timing. It wasn't about the lessons of the psychopathic genius that force me to write at this very moment. I want to remember tonight, I want to remember that whether or not you let them, friends help.

I used to be very picky about who i choose to be friend with. I end up having a very-very close friends but not many of them. Which is now taken away from me by a different series of unscripted events that separate us (literally) by the ocean wide.

I hold on to the memories so dearly, that i forget to give a chance for a new one to bloom.
I was once told that every one that cross your way, crossed them for a reason. Or two. With the money crisis that I've been through, I was blessed to see some pure-hearted heart that never tired of making sure that i had enough. Constantly offering me with cereal nut bar during breaks, insisting that we should go out treating me with lunch right after class knowing that the sound of my stomach couldn't bear waiting another hour of cooking. Paying for my ticket for a movie just to drag me out from my room. A prosperous act of kindness that makes my heart sinks.

Oh, how Prosperous God is.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

your say?

 

pinkwallredfloOr Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos