Saturday 14 May 2011

A peek is a glimpse.

at 00:40
I started off writing this, only known to some people that I'm really close to. My boyfriend included for i can't bear the thoughts of keeping any secrets from him. Back then, when I was resisting the idea of Facebook purely out of Invasion of Privacy concern.

I really don't know why I keen on writing even at times (or rather many many times) I've butchered English language like nobody's business. Yes, it wasn't perfect nor witty. A cocktail of inconsistent tenses, incoherent choices of verbs. Thank God the red line appear under the wrong-spelled word and just a a little right click saves the day. Ah, you've been here long enough to know what I mean.

I really don't know who's been reading my jots so far, I don't know if any of the things that I wrote makes any sense to you, being the third party. There are periods of times when I feel like I need to be heard even I don't vaguely know to whom I'm addressing. Not many, but thanks for dropping by once in a while to check up on me, see if I'm ok. My deepest most warmest virtual hugs to you.

This little window is where I found comfort in being bare on my feelings while mincing the indisplicable array of passing thoughts.

I hope they're worth telling.

Better still, please don't go, stay, will ya?
>.<"



3 comments:

-eD- on 20 May 2011 at 11:36 said...

*angkat dua2 tangan*, i LL stay!!!!!

i.hate.plastic.bags. on 21 May 2011 at 21:25 said...

taaanx!!
*hugs byk2 kali*

-eD- on 25 May 2011 at 04:49 said...

*bt muka seronok kene hug*...luv u dear

Post a Comment

your say?

 

pinkwallredfloOr Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos