Sunday 14 February 2010

to her, whom i adore.....

at 22:49
Dear Hannah..

Hi,
Its almost your birthday here, counting my hours..u already is officially 22 there back home..happy birthday dear..
I know how inappropriate this is to write down publicly my little birthday wish but i couldn't figure out (at this moment) how more to express how much u meant to me, and how i missed those days and i couldn't even recall when was the last time we celebrate our birthday together..
As im writing this, the snow really is wiping down my white window pane..my mp3 is currently playing Better Man by Robbie William..

Oh, Give me endless summer, Lord i feel the cold...

I had my heater on, but it's still chilly.
Until today, i honestly still remember how it feels to sit in class beside u, 10 years ago (gosh,do u ever wonder where have all the years gone?),
how sometimes we made faces because our arm banged one another overlooking the fact that you're left-handed while i was struggling to take notes with my right hand..

Oh, not to forget, that we used to be the subject of nearly every boys in the class "discussion"..They criticize everything, i mean everything about us.
Our behaviour, our personality,our manners, every inch of us, from head to toe and back again, is the subject of gossip and debate. harsh words and shouts (even chairs, pen, ect) constantly being flung over our head..
I'm glad u were there, stood in silence while i was crying in the toilet cube...

We did argue a lot, though, mostly in solitude, when none of us couldn't find the spur to spit it out..But then again, we understood that when that eerie silence visited our friendship once in a while, we need to space out and the very next time we met, everything started afresh. all over again..

Babe,
That day, when our SPM result is out, i cried like an ape when i "found" out that i get B in my English. That definitely corrupted my delusional fantasy bubble to study abroad. Actually our fantasy bubble to study abroad. You're the first person i told, and again u hold my hand telling me everything is gonna b alright. I jumped in purest joy when i found out for real that it wasn't my English that's gonna pop the bubble, but another addition subject that we shouldn't be taking in the first place.

It is a shocking moment for me when that all has to end. At that point somehow, i knew things are not going to be the same. This path we choose, will lead us to somewhere where we'll learn better about ourselves, leaving that very person we used to lean on to for so long, apart. We sailed alone. We made new friends. Little by little we forget that once, we used to be in each other's life so dearly, so close that we didn't even think that it would ever end.

Yesterday brought the beginning, tomorrow brings the end, but somewhere in the middle, we become the best of friends...

There are so much that i adore about a girl named Hannah Ismail,

It's the warmth of her palm that hold mine countless of times.
It's her jokes that i laugh till i cried.
It's her strong head that tied my guts when i collide..
It's the look that she has, perfectly beautified...
Most of all, missed the time that flies,that drift us apart....

take great care my dear Hannah..
take great care, because i always care..

2 comments:

-eD- on 8 March 2010 at 10:34 said...

did hanna read this??

i.hate.plastic.bags. on 10 March 2010 at 19:38 said...

nope. . segan nk kasik ;P

Post a Comment

your say?

 

pinkwallredfloOr Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos