Monday 8 February 2010

It is starting. All over again.

at 16:47
I just got back from school.its d first day of so-called summer semester.
I am excited, i really am. for reasons i yet to understand.
maybe because it's the first day.
Everybody was, as well.
At least that.
I'm not the only one who is excited when the school starts. Especially when it is well-known for its hard-core killing list of exam by the end of it.
Maybe i just need something to occupy my thoughts.
Not that I don't have enough for the past month,
(swarming with exam week after another and just 4 days break before the semester start)
but really, it's just nice to be on the move again.
Ok, i'm prolly gonna hate this post when i reread it the time i'm gonna b drowned in books. But that I'll deal with that issue later.
I'm in my 3rd year 2nd semester, by the way.
so-called half doctor.
if i passed all the exam this year that is.

The thing about beginning is that everything is so fresh, you feel like it is so possible to undergo any challenge ahead, provided you are prepared with the right tool.
Not that really actually. but you have all the TIME and u start picking up the right TOOls.
You planned, and then u planned to stick to your plan.
Everything seems practically doable.

I don't have any .

This post wasn't really about my plan by the way.

My head hurts right now. I'll b back.



0 comments:

Post a Comment

your say?

 

pinkwallredfloOr Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos