Friday 10 February 2012

Foreign Body

at 17:11


1) I can't sleep on unmade bed.

2) I hate cockroaches. Even worst when it flies.

3) The only place that i can shut my mind off things is staring blankly at the ocean. Guess the vastness manage to keep my mind quite. Too bad czech doesn't have any.

4) Favourite season: autumn. Golden but decayed. Melancholic but romantic.

5) People said i read a lot. Wrong. I only read before bed. Regardless how tired.

6) I love the smell of a fresh scent of the earth whenever i passed by a recently mowed lawn.

7) If i despise someone, i can act like they never exist. As if their physics fall on my blind spot.

8) Hate scary movies. Hate them.

9) Chicken breast or drumstick? DRUMSTICK.

10) Very good in blocking out unpleasant memory.

11) Loves dimmed light. Both warming and soothing.

12) Have the world's smallest urinary bladder.

13) Always want to know how dessert sands feels like in between my toes.

14) Sometimes surprised on how emotionally independent I can be.

15) Makes me laugh, (a lot), then you're in.

16) Watched the Lake House and Armageddon for the nth of times.

17) Loves waking up to the prospect of a good breakfast.

18) Loves breakfast food.

19) Finding it hard expressing myself in my own mother tongue. Unpatriotic I am not!

20) Finds Paulo Coelho, Shonda Rhimes,
Frank Lloyd Wright, Nigella Lawson, Yasmin Ahmad a bunch of geniuses.

21)Have a thing for bright red mini cooper.

22)Doesn't remember birthdays very well.

23) Hates birthdays.

24)I too loves how the pages the smell whenever i bought a new book.


25) I love well-presented food.


26) I have to finish up the entire tube of ink in the pen before buying a new one.




There there,

It is better to live your own life imperfectly than to imitate someone else's perfectly. -Elizabeth Gilbert


Right?


Till then!
>.<



0 comments:

Post a Comment

your say?

 

pinkwallredfloOr Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos