Wednesday 7 December 2011

Urgh.

at 22:34

On the verge of everything, there's always a downside. Even proportionately bigger. I'm beginning to self-doubt myself. Second guessing. In which i thought i know it all. People can be amusing. Especially when you have to see them everyday. The way they act, dress, laugh, think, jokes. It gets to a point when i wonder whether the problem is even there in the first place. While i'll be in a place surrounded by that behavior, soon, i might as well start getting use to it. All the ill feeling, it wears you down. Sink you without you even start to put up a fight. Please, pretentious I'm the best this is my game goody-good alert. Blergh.



You said suck it up and ignore? But first do tell me, how.




2 comments:

fixing.messed.up.life on 9 December 2011 at 16:56 said...

trust me.. sometimes i have this urge of screaming my lungs out just to feel better..
L.I.F.E. as always,there is a drama to make us wiser.. and our bad, we are destined to face em every morning..

i.hate.plastic.bags. on 9 December 2011 at 17:05 said...

haha. true mak!!penat kot!

Post a Comment

your say?

 

pinkwallredfloOr Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos