Sunday 19 June 2011

You'll disappear, one day.

at 20:30

Summer semester had ended.

Heck, 4 years of grinding my feet on medical school's ground had just ended.
Yes, 4 years. How do i even get here, is always beyond me.
I know I still have 2 more years to go but every time i turned around and look back, on how much I've grown and how much I've learnt, the feeling never ceased to blew my heart away.

I can't wait to graduate and run half way around the globe back to people I care the most, but at the same time why do I feel burdened with even a slightest thought that all these familiarity, where i loose and found myself, the solitary and serenity will eventually come to a point, the end point.

This part right here, this very line on the page in the chapter that has been carefully en-scripted for me, like every other part I've ever known will eventually disappear one day.

I don't know why my heart suddenly feel heavy.
That's life, you said?
Hell ya it is. And sometimes, it sucks.

And oh, the pics? Random hidden places of Czech I'll sure miss.



why is the sky blue, u ask?

familiar faces.


looking back soon, and (hopefully) smiling.


helmi the hot stuff.

love milk.love fruit.love chocolate.






3 comments:

-eD- on 26 June 2011 at 04:08 said...

i ll stay!!

i.hate.plastic.bags. on 1 July 2011 at 13:55 said...

You, my dear, can't even leave my sight. Staying is mandatory!

-eD- on 9 July 2011 at 12:29 said...

baby....next post...next post!

Post a Comment

your say?

 

pinkwallredfloOr Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos