Wednesday 27 January 2010

a brisk of dilettante

at 01:02
really,
itz weird. nvr thought that im finally gonna start doing this. I mean, writing. Im always very fond of penning down my essay back then. When i was in school, college, when of course, it was a must to do so. But then i stopped, drifted by the changes of phases that brings equally finally to this very moment, that I'm gonna do it again. I (re)write.

Why?

1) I'm not very sure myself. But we'll see how it goes.

2) There are times in my life that I finally get to compose my own wisdom n saying. You know, when ever so suddenly something strikes in your head and things make sense again. That moment is so brisk. It'll pass, I want it to be remembered.

3) 6 billion people in this world. I'd love to share my story.

4) I have all the time in the world.


well,
let's stop now,
before i get to the i-want-to-change-the-world-go-round-with-my-writting-point.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

your say?

 

pinkwallredfloOr Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos